Location: Mesquite, Texas
Phone: (214) 377-1623
Fax: (972) 279-3021
Email: Email Me
Dennis Weitzel has spent the last 35 years handling toxic tort, product liability, and wrongful death cases in Texas and across the country. Dennis has tried, as lead attorney, over 75 cases to verdict on issues involving personal injury, wrongful death, and job-site accidents.
Dennis is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law and Civil Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. He has been elected a Life Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation and elected to the Dallas Chapter of the prestigious American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA). Dennis has been named Super Lawyer in the area of plaintiff’s product liability by Texas Monthly magazine and has received the highest AV rating for competency and ethics by Martindale-Hubbell, a nationwide directory of attorneys.
Dennis has been active in Dallas on the Boards of Parkland Hospital Foundation and the Union Gospel Mission. He is a third generation Texas attorney; and he and his wife Lori have five children.
Areas of Practice
- Toxic Tort
- Product Liability
- Wrongful Death
Certified Legal Specialties
- Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Board Certified in Civil Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
Honors and Awards
- Texas Bar Foundation, Elected a Life Fellow
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), Elected to the Dallas Chapter
- Super Lawyer, Product Liability, Texas Monthly Magazine
- AV rating, Competency and Ethics, Martindale-Hubbell
Pro Bono Activities
- Parkland Hospital Foundation, Board Member
- Union Gospel Mission, Board Member